We strive to make Landmark Dividend an exceptional place to work.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive environment where everyone’s point of view is heard and their contributions are valued. We seek high-performing individuals committed to reaching their potential while helping our clients achieve their goals.
Administrative Assistant, El Segundo
Administrative AssistantEl Segundo, CA
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President, Asset Management this position provides administrative support for the Asset Management and Operations department. The Lease Administrative Assistant is responsible for the maintenance and organization of mail and corporate documents and supports the asset management team.
- Sort and distribute department mail, emails, and phone calls.
- Upload mail and create cases assigned to the appropriate party.
- Notify landlords when tenants are coming out to do work.
- Download recorded documents for bulk lease extensions and email to the tenant for rent redirection (easements, assignment documents, W9’s, etc.)
- Compile amendments for execution after they are approved (print, tag, sort).
- Request Estoppels and Certificates of Insurance from the tenant.
- Assist with drafting lease amendments.
- Notarize lease amendments for the Asset Management team and process originals to the tenant.
- Scrub existing leases for specific terms.
- Monitor servicing emails and return servicing phone calls.
- Assist asset managers with abstractions for Worksheets that are required prior to legal review.
- Scrub new assets for post-closing requirements and create cases.
- Upload completed worksheets, consents, and amendments to Servicing when completed through DocuSign or wet signatures and update cases.
- Monitor and track docs needing wet signatures by Brookfield.
- Scrub billboard assets for perpetuity language and update Servicing.
- Provide support and tracking with various short-term projects.
- Daily reception desk coverage during lunch hour.
- General coverage of reception duties, if the office coordinator is unavailable.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience.
- One year of administrative experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Licensed CA notary
- Bachelor degree
- Two years of related experience
Director, Financial Planning and Analysis, El Segundo
Director, Financial Planning and AnalysisEl Segundo HQ
The individual in this position will work directly with the Senior Vice President of Finance, CFO and other members of senior management, and will be performing financial analysis related to existing operations as well as evaluating new strategic opportunities for Landmark and its managed portfolios (e.g., partnerships and affiliates). Additionally, this individual will work with Landmark’s financial sponsor (DigitalBridge Group Inc.; NYSE: DBRG) and lenders and will be responsible for preparing key financial and strategic analyses to these parties. The role will require the individual to wear several different hats, and as such, is best suited for a person comfortable working in fast-paced and dynamic environments where strong communication skills are critical to success.
Duties include: (i) developing reports for Board of Director presentations; (ii) conducting financial analysis related to potential strategic opportunities, including accretion/dilution, DCF and other ad-hoc valuation analysis and modeling, (iii) conducting the financial planning function in establishing and implementing annual budgets and providing ongoing budget review, including variance analysis utilized by senior management and Board of Directors (iv) collaborating on presentations to our existing and prospective lenders, rating agencies and bond investors; and (v) evaluating LLC, partnership, borrowing and other entity formation or capital raising agreements.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent financial valuation skills and ability to build and maintain large, complex financial models.
- Experienced in conducting accretion/dilution, DCF, LBO and ad-hoc financial model analysis.
- Strong management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to operate independently, often with limited senior guidance.
- Outside-the-box thinker with communication skills that facilitate proactive contribution.
- Experience with Real Estate Investment Trusts and/or fixed income or financial services expertise a plus, but not required.
- Experience executing financial transactions, including corporate and asset acquisitions as well as capital raises.
- Bachelor’s degree, in business, management or engineering, from accredited and well regarded university.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience, including 2-3 years of investment banking equivalent experience, preferably as an analyst at a well-regarded investment bank or private equity firm.
- Diverse extracurricular and/or civic activity involvement a plus.
Senior Financial Analyst, El Segundo
Senior Financial AnalystEl Segundo, CA Finance & Accounting
The Senior Financial Analyst will work directly with the Finance & Treasury Director, Senior Vice President of Finance, and other members of the Finance & FP&A teams and will be performing financial analysis related to existing operations as well as evaluating new strategic opportunities for Landmark and its managed portfolios (e.g., partnerships and affiliates). Additionally, this individual will work with Landmark’s financial sponsor (DigitalBridge Group Inc.; NYSE: DBRG) and lenders and will be responsible for preparing key financial and strategic analyses for these parties. The role will require the individual to wear several different hats, and as such, is best suited for a person comfortable working in fast-paced and dynamic environments where strong communication skills are critical to success.
- Prepare, review and analyze reporting obligations related to indebtedness (including various credit facilities, advancing term loan facilities, securitizations, and other sources of credit)
- Support the origination of new credit facilities and amendments, modifications, enhancements, and waivers related to existing credit arrangements, as necessary
- Manage Treasury activities including capital allocation, cash forecasting, cash management, FX and other debt and capital needs
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e., accounting, tax, legal, commercial, etc.) and external partners (i.e., banking relationships, outside counsel, Treasury service providers, etc.) to fulfill Finance & Treasury deliverables
- Assist with building efficiencies and streamlining Debt and Treasury processes, documentation, procedures, management reporting and other various Corporate Finance initiatives
- Provide training and mentorship to junior financial analysts on the Finance team
- Support the Finance / FP&A / Capital Markets teams in additional ad hoc capacities
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and critical thinking
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision and manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting and in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, in finance or related area
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in a financial analysis role
- Real estate, capital markets, and/or Treasury experience a plus
Vice President, Acquisitions, Renewables,
Vice President, Acquisitions, RenewablesLos Angeles, CA
Landmark Dividend is currently seeking a Vice President, Acquisitions to source new renewable land transactions. This person will be an integral member of the team charged with the task of expanding our renewable energy land portfolio. The position will be responsible for sourcing, evaluating, negotiating, structuring and coordinating all aspects of the acquisition process. It is expected that this position will formulate an acquisitions strategic plan which includes the sourcing of off-market transactions in addition to participating in and evaluating marketed deals. You will be expected to represent the firm and establish relationships with potential sellers and brokers.
- Source and evaluate investment opportunities consistent with Landmark’s investment criteria. The role will involve substantial interaction with renewable energy developers and project owners, real estate brokers and institutional owners; the ideal applicant will have pre-existing national relationships and renewable energy deal experience.
- Assist with deal structuring and negotiation of investment terms, including coordination with legal counsel. The ideal candidate will have direct experience negotiating transaction documents and purchase and sale agreements.
- Assemble and modify cash flow projection models with respect to an investment. Utilize judgment, develop and form strong opinions on various underwriting assumptions and appropriate pricing/return parameters.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong leadership capabilities, be a self-starter, and possess an enthusiastic and confident personality. This position will not initially have direct reports, but will have the opportunity to grow a team over time.
- Ideal candidate will have a background in renewable energy project acquisition, real estate acquisitions, brokerage or banking. Must have a proven track record of successfully completing sophisticated transactions and be well networked.
- Must possess the ability to undertake detailed analyses and to make well-reasoned, decisive recommendations to senior management. Excellent financial/quantitative skills. Must be able to efficiently work under minimum supervision and to allocate time between multiple tasks/demands, changing priorities and tight deadlines; an ability to concurrently pursue multiple opportunities is required.
- The candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Candidate should be proactive and self-motivated. Strong sourcing capability, strong work ethic, integrity and commitment to meet deadlines are essential candidate attributes. Candidate must possess strong interpersonal communication and writing skills.