As the company that pioneered the ground lease acquisition industry, Landmark Dividend provides innovative options for landlords seeking to optimize the value of their ground lease on terms best suited for their individual needs. Regardless of what option you choose for your ground lease, we pay cash and close your transaction quickly!
Give us a call today at 1-800-843-2024 for more information on any of the following programs:
- • 15-Year Short Term Purchase Agreement. If you need a lump sum cash payment right now but don’t want to permanently give up your lease, consider a short term purchase agreement. Once your term is complete, your lease and 100% of its income returns to you!
- • Maximum Value Program. By paying you in installments over a period of up to five years, Landmark Dividend can offer you the highest possible payment for your ground lease.
- • 1031 Exchange. Keep all of the proceeds from the sale of your ground lease as long as you invest them in a property used for investment or business. Since taxes are deferred, a 1031 exchange keeps more money in your pocket, providing maximum buying power for your new property.*
- • Traditional Lease Buyout. If your site qualifies, we’ll buy your lease for a significant lump sum cash payment. Proceeds are usually taxed as capital gains, which is a lower rate than regular income.*
We freely share our vast knowledge of the ground lease and wireless industry with our valued clients.
Landmark Dividend is an industry standout for its knowledge, experience and excellent customer service. We’re here to explain all your options in detail so that you can determine the best choice for you and your family. There is never a cost or obligation to speak to us. We freely share our vast knowledge of ground leases and the wireless industry with our valued clients. To hear what our customers have to say about us, visit our Testimonials.
Give us a call today at 1-800-843-2024 to learn more about our short term lease purchase agreements, Maximum Value Program, 1031 Exchange and traditional ground lease buyout. You can also click here to provide your information online and we will contact you. There is never a cost or obligation to speak with us!
* IMPORTANT TAX NOTICE: Landmark does not provide advice on any income tax, capital gains tax or other tax requirements or issues related to any transaction in which Landmark is a party or participant in any fashion. Use of any information obtained from Landmark or its affiliates or agents or referral by Landmark or its affiliates or agents is for general information only and does not represent tax advice either express or implied. You are encouraged to seek professional tax advice for tax questions and assistance. The information above is provided as a general information on the 1031 exchange process. Prospective sellers and buyers of real estate should always consult their attorney and tax advisor prior to entering into a 1031 transaction.